DECO COLOR MILITARY SPRAY PAINT CAMOUFLAGE ARMY PAINTBALL AIRSOFT ASG MilSim DIY
Anti-reflective paint used as well to military camouflage, as to renovate military equipment. Wide range of application in masking on hunting, but most of all to mask the equipment in very popular ASG games like MilSim.
Military simulations also known informally as war games is a military action organized by civilians, as a form of outdoor recreation.
The most popular forms of MilSim are extended variety of paintball games and airsoft.
During such games replicas of weapons are used, the most common is Air Soft Gun or (less) paintball guns or Laser Tag (especially in countries where the law forbids usage of airsoft replicas).
New line of Military Paint fulfill expectations of hobbyists.
Due to specially selected colours of Military Paint you are able to make a professional camouflage of your military equipment or make its renovation.
Camouflage system of MILITARY PAINT 3 in 1:
1. anticorrosive protection of painted surface
2. paints in 11 most common colours
3. external factors protection
Paint is compatible with all paint systems (alkyd, acryl, nitro-combination) water and solvent based.
Short drying time up to 8 minutes!
Touch dry: 15- min; Hardened: 10-14 h
Efficiency 1,5-2 m² depending on colour and type of surface by one application
Matt finish of painted surface
Variety of 11 most common colours of military camouflage
For indoor and outdoor use
Capacity 400 ml
Before applying read
carefully instructions on the container and use according to the manufacturer’s
Don’t use any priming
substrate is very important action influencing the quality and life of varnish
Fundamental principle, which relate to all surfaces prepared to
painting is to grind, degrease and dry out.
After drying the primed
surface should be grinded with fine-grained abrasive paper (e.g. P600).
Method of use:
- Don’t use any priming
- Do not cover already painted surface by any other paint.
- Apply product at temperature about 10 – 25°C (optimum temperature for good
- Drying time depends also on air humidity and product density.
- Painting should be made in well ventilated room.
- Prior to commencing painting,
shake the container for about one minute, which will help mix the varnish by
the ball found inside.
- Perform the test spray.
- Apply the varnish with few thin
layers rather than one thick layer, from the distance of 25-30 centimetres.
- Following applying each layer, wait a few minutes.
- Following the completion,
clean the nozzle.
- Put the container upside down, pressing the nozzle for the
period of three seconds.
Items purchased before 12PM on working Days (Monday-Friday) will be dispatched same day via My Hermes