Deco Color WHITE ECO RADIATOR Enamel Water Based Spray Paint 400ml Heaters Pipes
Fast drying acrylic lacquer for painting and renovation of radiators made of steel and cast iron, central heating systems, pipes, boilers etc.
Resistant to moisture.
Doesn’t become yellow, good thermal conductivity, fast drying.
Provides smooth, durable sufrace, you can easly clean.
Heat resistance up to 100°C
Resistant to moisture and rust
Creates smooth, glossy surface
The most popular colour RAL 9016
Fast drying time: 5 minutes !
Touch dry: 15- min
Hardened: 16- h
Efficiency 1,5-2 m² depending on type of surface by one application
Hard acrylic film resistant to water and abrasion
For indoor and outdoor use
Capacity 400 ml
How To Use
1. The surface to be painted should be clean and free of grease.
The preparation of surface is crucial for ensuring a good result.
Clean the appliance using abrasive cleaner and rinse thoroughly
Sanding surface with very fine sand paper would also be advised.
2. The best result can be achieved by painting at a temperature of 15 – 25 painting indoors make sure to cover all surfaces near by , as an invisible particles of dust from spray paint may cumulate on surfaces causing white sediment
3. Remove the protective cover.
Shake the container vigorously for about one minute, allowing it to mix and even the color of the paint and prevent clogging the nozzle
4. Apply the paint while holding the container at a distance of 30 cm from the surface.
5. Press firmly and do the monotonous rhythmical, smooth movements during painting.
6. Several thin coats will give a much better end result than one thick coat of paint applied.
7. Wait few minutes between the coats
White lacquer paint drying time:
After -25 minutes paint is resistant to touch, the full resistance of the coating is obtained after 18 – 24 hours.
After finishing the work, clean the spray button, turning the container upside down, pressing the button for two seconds
Items purchased before 12PM on working Days (Monday-Friday) will be dispatched same day via My Hermes Courier