Heat conductive SILICONE paste- Thermo-conductive grease 7g tube
- Essential for the proper operation of all types of temperature sensors
- ideal as a transmitter of heat from the heat pipe condenser to exchanger in a vacuum solar collector
It facilitates heat transfer between the electronic components and radiator.
It is necessary for correct operation of any type of temperature sensors.
It protects from weather conditions and prevents from breakthrough.
It is characterized by very good chemical resistance for oxidation. water solutions of acids. alkalis and salts. sulphur dioxide and ammonia.
It has a very wide range of work temperatures.
Properties of Thermal Conductive Silicone Paste “H”
- Density at 20°C: 2.58 G/cm3
- Flash point: 350°C
- Freezing point: -50°C
- Refraction coefficient: 1.405
- Specific heat at 50°C: 0.243 Cal /g K
- Overall heat-transfer coefficient at 0-150°C: 0.88 W/m K
- Dielectric constant at 100 Hz: 4.7 (±0.1)
- Cross-through resistance: 5 x 10 to the power 14 Ohm x cm
- Loss tangent at f=100 Hz: 0.020 (±0.003). Operating temperature range: -50~200°C