K2 Car Flat Tyre Emergency Repair Kit Inflate Puncture Foam Sealant Van 400ml
K2 Tire Doktor. Tyre Inflator 400ml is a reliable assistant on the go in the case of a flat tyre.
It generally makes flat tyres roadworthy again without having to go through the stress of changing them.
Within a minute. K2 Tire Doktor pumps the tyre up to pressure 1.76bar and at the same time. seals the hole through which air escapes.
The product is evenly distributed in the tyre. thereby ensuring the thorough sealing of the tyre.
In the long run. one should ensure that the patched tyre is looked at in a workshop bearing in mind that the product is made up of a special gas.
K2 Tire Doktor comes in very handy in an emergency situation when there is no help in sight and no time to be wasted.
- Shake well before use.
- If possible remove the foreign bodies in the tyre.
- Place the car in such a way that the valve of the tire faces downwards. Screw the plastic hose to the tyre valve. Hold the yellow key down and pump up the damaged tire.
- The socket should be in a vertical position and make sure to use up the whole content.
- After pumping. drive a few kilometers with the vehicle to allow even distribution of its content.
- Make sure to visit a workshop as soon as possible to get the patched tyre repaired or changed. as the case may be.
At the workshop. the mechanic should always be informed that a highly flammable gas is in the tyre.