K2 INVISIBLE WIPER BLADE NANOTECH Water Rain Repellent Invisible Wiper Screen
Unique Nanoparticle-hydrophobic layer of the product repels rain water
from car glass while driving above the speed of 55 km / h.
Water in the form of large drops easily flows under the influence of air allowing improved visibility.
Protects the windows and headlights against dust and dirt road.
In winter it makes cleaning glass from snow and ice easier.
No streak no glare formula
How to use
- Move your windscreen wipers of windscreen
- Glass should be cleaned using for example K2 Nuta spray
- The glass must be free of any residual wax from the automatic car wash.dirt road and other contaminants. as it may result in reflections.
- Make sure to clean properly every inch of glass as this is crucial for acquiring proper result
- Apply the product onto clean and dry windshield and headlights.
- Apply on to surface using microfiber cloth in circular motion and leave it to dry and possibly get cloudy
- Wipe off excess product with a clean and lightly moistened (sprayed with water) cloth
- Polish until clear
- Clean properly or change rubbers in wipers before putting them back
If you get any clouds or streaks then you have either not cleaned the glass well enough.
not buffed it off correctly or you are probably using old wipers with slight flaws in them that scratch through the the coating.
Repeat treatment every few months to ensure the highest efficiency.