K2 PROLOK Thread Locker MEDIUM STRENGTH Temperature 6ml Lock Screw Nut BLUE
Single component adhesive Medium Strength used to prevent loosening of threads . nuts .bolts.screws .
Perfect for both industrial and automotive use.
Irreplaceable wherever connections are exposed to vibration. shock.
Anaerobic Formula cure in contact with metal. after cutting off the flow of air when the adhesive is located between the closely tighten surfaces.
It will hold the screw in place and will protect against loosening even in extreme conditions.
- Suitable for use in connectors of all types of metal
- Can be used on slightly oily surfaces
- Removal is possible by using tools
- Maximum size of thread to use on : M40
- Breakaway torque on the bolt M10: 12-25 N / m
- Resistant to temperatures from -50 ° C to 150 ° C
- Time of the initial strength: less than 15 min to start curing . 60% after 1 hour.
- Full strength after 24 hours.
- Protects against corrosion
- Do not dry on exposure to air Using anaerobic thread adhesive eliminates the need for using seals for fastening screws.
- After applying K2 Prolok BLUE will protect the screw from unscrewing K2 Prolok High perfectly protects the screw connection against vibration and damage the threads
- Use when frequent disassembly is not required. eg.
- The screws that secure the engine. transmissions. starters. etc.