Novol Ferrari Rosso Red Brake DRUM Caliper Paint High Gloss Heat 190°C 2k 500ml
2k High Temperature Paint Formulated With High Quality Resins.
- Mixing Ratio 4:1
- Best result when applied at 15-25°C.
- High Yield
- Filling properties
- Very Good Chemical Resistance
- Very good Mechanical Resistance
- Perfect chiding power and flowability
- Resistant to abrasion and weather conditions
- Heat resistance up 190°C
- Protects against corrosion
- High gloss
- Short drying time: 12 h
- Hardened Resistant to touch after 2h
- Next layer application:
- minimum 20 min. maximum 18-24 h
Super gloss and long lasting colour. does not become yellow.
High resistance to UV Perfectly covers and fills. creating diamond coating
Efficiency of 500 ml : 7 m²
Good filling properties
Resistant to weather and salt water resistant to temperatures up to 80°C
For indoor and outdoor use
Colour : Ferrari Rosso Red
Capacity:Enamel : 400ml
Fast Curing Agent :100 ml
High gloss enamel based on acrylic – polyurethane resin with hardener
Please note that it has a strong smell
How to Use
- Surface to be painted should be clean and free of grease.
- Preparation of surface is crucial for ensuring a good result.
- Clean the bath using abrasive cleaner and rinse thoroughly.
- Sand surface with fine sandpaper.
- Clean and degrease surface.
- The best result can be achieved by painting at a temperature of +18 C or higher.
- Mix components of tin A and B by pouring contents of can B into can A . it is designed to fit in there. then mix thoroughly
- Wait for 20-30 minutes so enamel can start reacting with curing agent.in meantime you can prepare work area by covering all surfaces around. to protect from staining with paint
- After mixing components enamel is suitable for use for about 4-6 hours.
Best effect can be obtained by applying several thin coat instead of one thick.