NOVOL FIBRE GLASS Polyester Resin Hardener Mat Repair Kit Box Set 250G Putty
Novol PLUS 710 repair box which consist of polyester resin. hardener and glass fibre mat.
It forms rigid laminate with a very good mechanical strength and it may be used for repairing large damages (e.g. caused by corrosion).
It can be used for repairing metal or plastic surfaces.
When cured. it may be sanded and coated with any polyester putties. to achieve enough smooth surface.
Polyester resin and hardener
- Resin : 100 parts by weight
- Hardener :2 to 3 parts by weight
- Approx 45 minutes at 20 C
- To fulfil substantial material loss (caused by corrosion ). strengthening and stiffening the surfaces made of metal and plastic.
- After curing it can be sanded and coated with polyester fillers in order to obtain a suitable surface.
How to use Novol Fibreglass Repair Kit
- Clean. sand and degrease the surface.
- Prepare a suitable piece of mat.
- Glass mat should be 2 cm larger than the damaged area
- Mix the resin and hardener until even in colour – follow the required amount of hardener.
- The processing time is 10 to 15 minutes at 20 C.
- Apply the resin using brush onto damaged area
- Then apply the mat. press it and impregnate it with resin using a brush.
- Depending on the damage. several layers of mat can be applied