For Application using
Brush. Roller or Spray Paint Gun
Two-component High Gloss
Quick Drying modern 2K topcoat based on polyurethane resin for resurfacing cast iron. enamel and acrylic bathtubs.
- Suitable for painting
- Tiles etc.
Suitable also for other surfaces such as
- Laminate surfaces
- (boats. yachts. airplanes)
- Washing machines
- Shower trays
- Steel and Aluminium as well as plastic elements.
Professional two-component product used and recommended by companies which are specialized in baths renovations
Will save you lots of money instead of replacing a bath just paint it.
Designed for use one surfaces above and below the waterline
Guarantees high quality coating.
Special composition ensures obtaining of surface resistant to abrasion . cracking . scratching and flaking with a high covering power
If there are larger chips in surface it is recommended to fill them up first using appropriate filler. for example Technicqll White Epoxy designed specially for that purpose.
Epoxy NOT included Available in our eBay shop
Short drying time: 12 h
Hardened Resistant to touch after 2h
Next layer application:
minimum 20 min.
maximum 18-24 h
Super gloss and long lasting colour. does not become yellow.
High resistance to UV Perfectly covers and fills. creating diamond coating
Efficiency of 500 ml : 7 m². enough for bath and sink
Good filling properties
Resistant to weather and salt water resistant to temperatures up to 80°C
For indoor and outdoor use
Colour : Gloss White Standard RAL 9016
Capacity:Enamel : 400ml
Fast Curing Agent :100 ml
High gloss enamel based on acrylic – polyurethane resin with hardener
Please note that it has a strong smell
How to Use
- Surface to be painted should be clean and free of grease.
- Preparation of surface is crucial for ensuring a good result.
- Clean the bath using abrasive cleaner and rinse thoroughly.
- Sand surface with fine sandpaper.
- Clean and degrease surface.
- The best result can be achieved by painting at a temperature of +18 C or higher.
- Mix components of tin A and B by pouring contents of can B into can A . it is designed to fit in there. then mix thoroughly
- Wait for 20-30 minutes so enamel can start reacting with curing agent.in meantime you can prepare work area by covering all surfaces around. to protect from staining with paint
- After mixing components enamel is suitable for use for about 4-6 hours.
Best effect can be obtained by applying several thin coat instead of one thick.