Novol Spectral FM REINFORCED FIBRE GLASS Putty HIGH STRENGTH Car Filler 1kg
MicroFIBER glass fibre reinforced putty.
Thanks to a large quantity of long fibres the product has a very high mechanical strength and good filling properties.
It Is High elasticity and hard sanding limits.
- High mar resistance
- High Elasticity
- Low volumetric shrinkage
- Easy treatment
- Perfect reaper of large defect
Ideally interacts with the substrate type
- Polyester laminate
- Two component acrylic primers
- Old paint coatings
Spectral Novol Glass Fiber Putty
- 975 Putty 25g Hardener
- Color: Olive
- Mixing ratio: Fiber Putty – 100 g Hardener – 2-3g
- ‘Drying time: From 25 to 30 min. At 20 C.
Do not apply directly on the ground reactive (wash primers). one-component acrylic and nitrocellulose.
How to use
- Mix well until even in colour.
- Follow the recommended amount of hardener 2-3 : 100
- Apply a layer not exceeding 5 mm in thickens Before painting it is advisable to apply a finer finishing putty for example Spectral Final available in our eBay Shop.
- The minimum application temperature is + 10 C.