STP FLEX is an STP resin-based sprayable hybrid sealant.
The product is intended for sealing and protection of overlapping and welded metal sheet joints of motor vehicle bodies and regeneration of OEM-deposited sealant textures.
The final texture varies with the specific gun nozzles from thin stripes to dashed.
STP FLEX features
- Advanced hybrid compound technology
- Perfect adhesion to substrates
- Short curing
- Results in finished surfaces which are coatable wet on wet with water-borne or thinner basecoats
- Very long chemical activity: coat able for 10 days after sealing
- High stability and good weather resistance
- Good sound-proofing and vibration-damping performance
- Isocyanate free: does not irritate the skin or airways during use
The STP FLEX Sprayable Sealant ensures perfect adhesion to bare (non-primed) substrates (carbon steel, galvanized sheets and aluminium), acrylic or epoxy base coats, and old paint coats. The product can regenerate the original sealant textures on car bodies.
STP FLEX is an STP resin-based sprayable
How To Use
Recommended application temperature: 15°C to 25°C.
The sealant is applied with special spray guns that must be operated according to their manufacturers’ guidelines; or with manual or pneumatic extrusion guns. Certain finish textures require the sealant to be heated.