POXIPOL POXILINA EPOXY ADHESIVE GLUE 10 MINUTES GREY 14ml
Poxipol is a paste epoxy adhesive / metal two-component metallic transparent.
It has high mechanical strength. chemical (and is therefore insoluble in water. oil. alcohol. acids and most solvents) and temperature (up to 100 ° C).
The curing time is about 10 min. (and so quickly. but allows you to reposition the party in the event of an error) and the welded piece can already be handled after 10-15 min.
It contains no solvents and hardening does not withdraw.
Once cured and tooling. sanded. painted.
Weld together metal parts and glass. ceramic. stone. wood and most plastics (except polyethylene. polypropylene and PTFE).
Grouting holes and cracks on metal surfaces (eg rust holes) and reconstruction of small details.
How to use
- Remove all dirt and grease from the object to be repaired.
- Mix the Part A and Part B in equal amounts with extreme caution.
- Spread the mixture onto the part to be glued together and within 5 min.
- Keep in touch sides for at least 5-10 min.
- Sand or tooling 24 hours after application.