Professional CAMO Military Vehicle Camouflage Combat Paint – COLOURS & SIZES
Anti-reflective paint used as well to military camouflage, as to renovate military equipment.
Wide range of application in masking on hunting, but most of all to mask the equipment in very popular ASG games like MilSim.
Please note that paint are made for order and return are not acceptable.
Military simulations also known informally as war games is a military action organized by civilians, as a form of outdoor recreation.
The most popular forms of MilSim are extended variety of paintball games and airsoft.
During such games replicas of weapons are used, the most common is Air Soft Gun or (less) paintball guns or Laser Tag (especially in countries where the law forbids usage of airsoft replicas).
New line of Military Paint fulfill expectations of hobbyists.
Due to specially selected colours of Military Paint you are able to make a professional camouflage of your military equipment or make its renovation.
Camouflage system of MILITARY PAINT 3 in 1:
1. anticorrosive protection of painted surface extra hard paint come with hardener
2. paints in 11 most common colours
3. external factors protection
Coverage – Approx 12 Square Metres Per Litre
Touch Dry – 1 – 2 Hours
Handle Dry – 4 – 6 Hours
Hard Dry – 16 – 24 Hours
Can Be Applied By Brush, Roller Or Spray
Before applying read carefully instructions on the container and use according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
Recommended substrate conditions
Preparing the substrate is very important action influencing the quality and life of varnish coating.
Fundamental principle, which relate to all surfaces prepared to painting is to grind, degrease and dry out.
After drying the primed surface should be grinded with fine-grained abrasive paper (e.g. P600).
Method of use:
- Do not cover already painted surface by any other paint.
- Apply product at temperature about 10 – 25°C (optimum temperature for good varnish drying).
- Drying time depends also on air humidity and product density.
- Painting should be made in well ventilated room.
- Prior to commencing painting, shake the container for about one minute
- Perform the test
- Apply the varnish with few thin layers rather than one thick layer,
- Following applying each layer, wait a 20 minutes.