Repairing Clothes CLEAR STRONG ADHESIVE GLUE FABRICS COTTON DENIM TEXTILE COTTON
Often called a ‘liquid fabric’ is a quick and easy alternative for sewing.
Strong Flexible and Waterproof adhesive for bonding all kinds of fabrics including:
- Very easy and Safe to use.
Perfect for all kinds of small fabric repairs. sew on patches and school badges for kids clothes and uniforms. arts and crafts. furniture upholstery repairs.scrapbook making and many others.
- Flexible and Strong bond
- Clear colour after it sets
- Resistant to temperatures -20°C up to +60°C
- Doesn’t contain harmful solvents
- Fabrics can be washed and ironed afterwards in temperature up to 60 °C
- Doesn’t deform or harden glued fabrics
- If exposed to UV it might yellow
- 20ml Includes application spoon
- NOT suitable for very thin fabrics and synthetic leather
- Set time aprox 30m Complete cure time 12h
How to Use
- Surfaces to bond should be clean and free of any grease . old glue or residue.
- Apply the glue thinly on both of the surfaces that attempting to bond.
- Spread it evenly using enclosed application spatula.
- Adhesive should cover entire area. also corners and edges. this is very important as it would peel of otherwise.
- Wait approximately 10-15 minutes for solvent to evaporate before joining surfaces together.
- Join surfaces together . make sure that entire area is smooth and crease free.
- Set iron on temperature appropriate to fabric that you are attempting to glue and iron swiftly.