SKY BLUE BRAKE CALIPER DRUM PAINT METAL ENGINE Heat Resistant 250ml Free Brush
250ml of Sky Blue Heat Resistant Enamel Paint. Ideal For Use On Engines And Brake Callipers.
Will resist not only heat but oils. diesel. dirt. grime and stone chips.
- Classic car restoration
- Military Vehicles
- Farm Machinery and Custom Cars.
- Plus many other Uses for around the house and garden.
Can be applied to almost all metals without a need for a primer.
This paint is perfect for self-application with a Brush. however can be also spray applied.
Its single pack so can be used straight from the tin.
Paint code F.300/A Kawasaki Green
No need for a hardener. just pop the tin and away you go.
Resistant Up To 190c.
Fast drying – Touch dry in 2 hours. Fully cured and ready for assembly In 24!
Best effect can be obtained by applying several thin coat instead of one thick.
Please note that it has a strong smell
How to Use
- Prepare surface for painting ensuring no dirt or debris are on the part to be painted.
- Use a degreaser to make sure parts are thoroughly clean(for best results use brake cleaner).
- Shake or stir tin for 1-2 mins.
- Apply to surface with thin coats once precious coat is touch dry until desired finish. (If Below 15c wait longer than 15-20 mins.)
- Fully cured and ready for assembly in 24 hours.
This is a very high quality product. primarily used for professionals but can be equally used at home.
All products are available in 100ml. 250ml 500ml and 1 Litter quantities and can be supplied in a kit containing cleaner and brush!
We are made every effort to make the colours on screen as close as possible to the ones you’ll use.
Unfortunately. we cannot guarantee an exact colour match.
Photographs and paint swatch colours will vary depending on your screen settings and resolution.