Technicqll 2 x 8 ml PP PE PTFE Polypropylene Polyethylene Adhesive Glue X935
echnicqll Clear Glue For PP.PE.PTFE 8ML Base 8g Glue
Specialistic Polyolefin two part adhesive glue for plastics
that are difficult to bond.
Including PP – Polypropylene. PE – Polyethylene and PTFE –Polytetrafluoroethylene
Polypropylene and polyethylene are called ‘non-stick’ plastics
are most common plastics that we can find in our household.
This group includes Teflon (or polytetrafluoroethylene).
Those plastics have a quality that can make them hard to work with –
they are difficult to seal or bond using commonly available sealant adhesives.
Cyanoacrylate. epoxy. polyurethane. silicone. and most regular acrylic adhesives
Do NOT stick to polypropylene and polyethylene.
Technicqll PP PE PTFE Adhesive contains of two part glue :
Polyolefin Primer -Base and Glue.
It works by increasing surface energy of plastics difficult to stick such as PP . PE . PTFE.
Perfect for strong and durable bonding of all smooth and porous surface materials.
It will bond stiff materials as well as the elastic ones.
It can be used for bonding PP. PE. PTFE to other materials too.
For example PE with glass. PP with metal or stone etc.
Keep away from children.
How to use:
- Clean and degrease thoroughly surface that attempting to bond.
- Please note that Base -Primer is only supposed to be applied on surfaces hard to bond -PP. PE. PTFE
- Don’t apply on any other surface as it will result in opposite effect.
- Apply Primer thinly using brash included with it.
- When dealing with pours uneven surfaces it is advised to apply two or three layers of Primer.
- Wait 1 minute for solvent to evaporate from Primer.
- Apply very thin layer ( it is very important . only thinnest layer of the glue will ensure long lasting strong bond )of Glue onto one of the surfaces that attempted to bond.
- Always apply Glue only on one NOT two of the bonding surfaces.