TECHNICQLL 750g Epoxy Resin Starter Kit Clear Art Low Viscosity Fast Cure
Two-component epoxy resin for manual laminating and casting.
Designed for use with glass and carbon fibers.
Properly selected viscosity of the mixture ensures easy application and perfect supersaturation of the non-woven fabric.
High transparency and colorless composition of the composition allows for the aesthetic repair of damaged composites and filling the defects in native materials.
It enables composites to be made. where the texture of the fabric. e.g. carbon. should be exposed.
- Color: colorless
- Pot life after mixing: 45 minutes
- Initial hardening: 7 hours (at 200C)
- Complete hardening: after 7 days
- Temperature range: -300C to + 600C
- Shelf life: 24 months
- Shrinkage: about 0.1%
- Density: A = 1.05 -1.15 g / cm3
- B = 1.00 -1.10 g/cm3
- after drying. it can be mechanically processed (grinding. drilling. threading).
- does not contain solvents.
- resistant to water and temperature.
- resistant to aggressive chemical agents (acids. lyes. gasoline. solvents).
- production of epoxy glass laminates with Technicqll glass fleece.
- repair of damage in laminates. e.g. repair of boats. caravans. laminate kayaks. garden figures.
- creating spatial compositions by pouring pebbles. shells. fabric. wood in a colorless resin.
- strengthening and repairing garden figures. sculptures. etc..
- strengthening concrete elements damaged by frost or mechanical forces.
- priming of concrete elements ensuring low absorption and good chemical resistance.
- filling cracks in ceramic tiles.
Package: 500g resin + 250g hardener