- Quick curing
- Does not contain solvents
- Easy to use Universal Bonds, seals and fills losses
- Resistant to water and temperature
- Resistant to aggressive chemical agents
- Plastic consistence
- On full cure it may be machined (grinding, drilling, threading)
IDEAL FOR: Universal epoxy putty is an adhesive of the consistency of plastic mass. It has been developed with the idea of repairs that should be executed quickly. Seals and bonds permanently. Prevents metal elements from corrosion and it is a very good electric insulator. After 10 minutes at room temperature it becomes very hard and may be machined (grinding, drilling, threading etc.) Resistant to atmospheric factors, temperature and aggressive chemical compounds (acids, alkalis, solvents, petrol). Widely used in household, car workshops and industrial plants. Typical use includes: Reproduction of elements Fills losses in native materials Sealing cracks
BENEFITS: Initial cure is achieved in approximately 10 minutes Safe to use Just mix and apply Bonds to metals, ceramics, plastics One product and many uses For indoors and outdoors uses For application in industry Allows to shape different forms Allows to reproduce damaged part
HOW TO USE: Roughen the surface to be repaired with a sand paper or file. Remove all sorts of dirt and degrease (use Cleaning Kit P-102 or Technical Degreaser P-959). Mix (by kneading) the same volumes of components A+B until uniform colour is achieved. Execute repairs within 5 minutes.
HINTS AND TIPS: Heat the components A+B to room temperature before mixing them Do not mix larger quantities of components A+B than you can use up within 5 minutes (service life) Repair time may be shortened heating the joint with a jet of hot air Surfaces that are difficult to bond should be earlier covered with a thin layer of liquid epoxy adhesive (e.g. E-358) and left to cure STORAGE: Store at a temperature: 5°C – 25°C. Protect from moisture.
- 1 x 35g LIGHT GREY UNIVERSAL EPOXY PUTTY RAPID 10 MIN FOR METALS, CERAMICS, PLASTICS, GLASS, WOOD
- Universal epoxy putty is a two component product designed for quick repairs of elements
- made of: wood, glass, ceramics, plastics and metals. High quality product irreplaceable in household
- Colour: light grey Life after mixing: 5 min. Preliminary hardening (25°C): 10 min.
- Full hardening: 12 h Resistance to temperature: -40°C ÷ 100°C